Investment Controlling Wizard
We are looking for a like-minded, exceptional “numbers talent” who understands the importance of taking care of asp. group’s portfolio investment controlling while at the same time being excited to act as key player for controlling matters around new investment opportunities and existing portfolio companies.
- You have a strong business background with a focus on controlling.
- You are fluent in both, German and English.
- You are done with working in a hierarchical environment. Instead, you want to be empowered to take decisions, act fast based on your knowledge and capabilities, and focus on doing something valuable.
- You measure your success in the success of the team, your personal growth, and love to be a coach much more than scoring goals yourself.
- You are ready to take on responsibility, focus on details with the bigger picture in mind, and make sure that any flags are addressed early on.
- Last but, most definitely not least: You truly share our vision and want to have a meaningful and lasting impact by helping to build great companies that address important challenges and make our world a better place.
You feel that you are the right person for this role? Then our Chief of Staff, Isabell Bitschnau, is looking forward to hearing from you. As we love to get right to it, please tell us why you think you’re our perfect match, what your (salary) expectations are and when you would like to start working with us.